PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Easter Projects & Display

post by Katie

Unfortunately I didn't get around to posting a piece of furniture this week, but I thought I would share a few of the Easter projects I worked on for the Cottage, and our display.  

I made this burlap Easter banner, using the Cricut to make stencils for the letter and bunnies...


I recently found these little guys at a garage sale...

I also found these bunnies at the same garage sale, but they were all colorful, I just primed and spray painted them white.  They are allot more subtle now, easy to add just a touch of Easter to your home rather than going all out with pastels everywhere that don't match your decor.

I've had these frames in my stash for awhile, I just cut out the bunny and chic silhouettes with the Cricut. 


How cute is this burlap, bunny, runner my sister made...

Another banner using the Cricut...

Chalkboards are a great way to add seasonal and holiday touches without buying something new for every one...

I made the design for this Easter hunt sign and the little yellow plate using the Cricut.  The sign was an old sign that just wouldn't sell.  

Here it is before...

Add a few faux eggs and nests and you have simple touches of Easter in your home...


Thanks for stoppin' by the blog, come and see our Easter at the Cottage, we would love to see you!

                                                                                 Katie

2 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Looks great, Katie! I love all the bunnies. What a great set that trio of bunnies are. I like that you spray painted the other two white. I'd go for them myself over colorful ones.

Cozy Home Cottage said...

I love all the pretty white rabbits and the beautiful painted hutch and frames! Everything is so pretty!

Post a Comment